Visual Studio 2008 Colour Scheme
Fonts can be downloaded from http://download.damieng.com/fonts/original/EnvyCodeR-PR7.zip
or from this page
This is how you import the settings in Visual Studio
To import settings
- On the Tools menu, choose Import and Export Settings.
- On Welcome to the Import and Export Settings Wizard page, click Import selected environment settings and then click Next.
- On Save Current Settings, choose Yes, save my current settings to create a backup of your current IDE customizations; choose No, just import new settings, overwriting my current settings to proceed without backing up your current IDE customizations.
- In What collection of settings do you want to import?, select a file from the list or click Browse to locate a settings file, and then click Next.
- In Which settings do you want to import?, select the options settings you intend to import from the selected .vssettings file.
Note Some settings categories can contain information that could be a security concern. These settings categories are identified by a yellow and black warning icon.
- Click Finish.
- In the Save Current Settings dialog box, decide whether or not to save your current settings.
- On the Import Complete page, review any errors associated with importing the settings under Details.